I'm a married Australian woman who tries to make the best of what I have and live life to the fullest, while hoping to have some left over for a rainy day.
My husband B & I have a beautiful cat and dog.
- Pay B's tax $1390 DONE
- Pay $2160 on B's credit card
- Save up for Phuket holiday $2815 (last big holiday for a while!)
- New security doors for house $1000
- Garden updates to front and back $1500
- New mattress $600 DONE (balance paid for out of spending money)
- Savings towards shares $1265 DONE
- EF savings in mortgage offset $1270
Holiday Fund: $995.75
Study unit savings $500